Use the form below to register online
Terms and Conditions
- Membership Cancellation and Administration Fee – An Administration Fee of $300 will apply for any WRITTEN refund request prior to team selection. Once a player has been assigned to a team and the FFV registration fee paid, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Parents and children acknowledge that soccer training and games is a contact sport and accordingly parents and children hold the Club harmless against all claims of whatsoever nature arising out of any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of any player participating in any authorised Club soccer training or game.
- I also agree that my child’s image in photo or video may be used by the club for training purposes to promote the club and soccer in general.
- Although players are covered by the FFV Group Personal Accident Insurance whilst playing or training the Club will not be liable for any cost not covered by the FFV insurance that shall be for the account of the players.
- The Club strongly recommends that your children be covered by your own private health insurance.
- Allocation of players to teams will be at the discretion of the Club, its Junior Co-ordinator, Coaches and the Committee of Management
- All players participating in the U10 age group onwards are required to attend the clubs player assessment days, these will be used to assess the participants skills and football knowledge to enable club coaching staff to provide suitable training drills and structure for the year ahead.
- Members are required to cooperate and facilitate with the Committee of Management and Staff of the Whittlesea Ranges Football Club Inc by assisting on both practice and match days in accordance with a “Roster System” devised by the Team Manager. All members shall be assigned specific tasks by their respective Team Manager based upon a rotating schedule and agree to assist Coaches, Team Managers and the club as required.
- Members agree to support the Committee of Management in maintaining and sustaining the facilities provided by the Whittlesea Ranges Football Club.
- Members agree to pay all fees promptly with the terms advised annually unless otherwise agreed upon by the Whittlesea Ranges Football Club Committee of Management.
- To communicate openly with the Committee of Management and staff of the Whittlesea Ranges Football Club. if any problems arise and to assist in their resolution.
- THE CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR EXPEL ANY PLAYER OR MEMBER FOR FAILING TO ABIDE BY THE RULES, REGULATIONS AND CODES OF BEHAVIOUR.
- PLAYERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRAIN OR PLAY UNLESS FULL MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE PAID. THE CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW ANY PLAYER OR TEAM THAT HAS NOT PAID ITS MEMBERSHIP FEES AND/OR COACHING FEES BY 1st FEBRUARY OF THE SAID SEASON .
- COACHING FEES MAY APPLY IN TEAMS WHERE SPECIALISED COACHES ARE EMPLOYED.
- FOR PARENTS: I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE PARENTS CODE OF CONDUCT DEFINED ON THE WHITTLESEA RANGES WEB SITE
- FOR PLAYERS: I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE PLAYERS CODE OF CONDUCT DEFINED ON THE WHITTLESEA RANGES WEB SITE (www.whittlesearanges.com.au)
- For Parents: I agree to be held personally liable for any fines incurred by the club as a result of a breach of the FFV rules by either myself, family or players registered on this form and agree to reimburse DRSC for the full cost of any such fines